From:
Donna Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:52:29 GMT
Well, its has been a while.  My Sweetie and myself are moving to Austin in
three weeks.  We might not be able to take Miss Baby with us but I'm sure I
can convince my Sweetie that we CAN.  It is sort of sudden for us.  We have
been planning on moving for a while but weren't going to go for at least
another month or two.  Now we have been told it is time to leave for the
next tennant to move in.  We have two weeks.  So Austin here we come!

You guys wish me luck on convincing my Sweetie that Miss Baby can go and
she would do the same for us if she had to move.

Smiles and Love

Donna
Chris
Miss Baby
Jeffery
And the newest biggest cat I've ever owned: Jack