Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:30:58 -0800
BIG
I'm not receiving all of my FML's.. What's goin on??? How on earth am
I supposed to keep up with the great saga of my foot???

[Moderator's note: Lots of missed issues at YAHOO lately.  Also AOL,
WMCONNECT are rejecting due to "questionable links".  A few problems
with EXCITE.COM and COMCAST as well.  Par for the course -- there are
ISPs using really poor spam filters, caring more about decreasing load
on their servers than on getting legitimate e-mail through.  Gmail is
practically always trouble-free and I encourage you to use them, at
least as a back-up address for lists like the FML.  I can send an
"invite" to anyone whishing to try it to streamline the process.  BIG]

Holy Geez,...I haven't even had the surgery yet! It is by the way
the 22nd of Feb...so please send lots of healing energy even though
scientific research has revealed that humans do not feel pain.....
I'm about to dispel THAT one.

They say that God doesn't give you more than you can handle....I think
I'm about to dispel that one TOO! Sunday, my dog went blind in the only
eye she had left...due to glaucoma and has to have it removed...I felt
so bad for her sunday...found her under the daybed shivering and scared
with her world recently gone black....but animals don't experience
fear right? Yeah. She got around pretty well the first day, all things
considered, then this morning I witnessed something really amazing...
My cat Sam, led her into the kitchen by walking ahead of her and
meowing...she followed him without bumping into anything.....so I
guess animals don't sense each other's ailments either? And if none
of this convinces you, check out THIS story..

A few months ago, Snapshot started with a skin problem, a yeast
infection all over her back and underpaws. It was driving her crazy
with itching. While she was laying in the ferret room, Dasher, the
ferret walked up behind her, sat up on his haunches and began
scratching at her back, digging style..I was ROTFLMAOPIMP....
hysterical...had I a video camera, I'd have won the $100 ..she was
really enjoying the complimentary scratch too until she turned and
saw a ferret was responsible...she then stomped off in a huff....so,
I guess that Dasher could not feel that Snapshot was itching. C'mon
folks. they feel every emotion we do..and it's much easier proven
than disproven..

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.