From:
Shelly Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 15:11:45 -0400
Hello all.  I am embarrassed to say this, but I saw some Brewer's Yeast with
Garlic in the pet store, and although I couldn't remember what it is good
for, I bought some because I recognized the name <blush>.  Could anyone who
knows how this product helps our babies, or pets in general, please let me
know?  Thanks in advance!

     Shelly
     Hobbes, Calvin, and Susie ("We don't know what it's for, but boy,
     is it *yummy*!")