From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:01:25 -0700
Can anyone help with these fur kids?
Thank you!!
Julie
*******

2 male ferrets available for adoption

Binky is around 3 yrs. of age he is a dark champaign with a cute little
bib on his chest.  He has been descented/fixed.  He has a few issues
with litter boxes but having newspapers around the outside of the litter
box really helps.  He is a very happy go lucky little guy he loves to
play and war dance around and attacking legs and feet as they pass by
him.  He also likes to chatter as he runs around its really cute.

Reuben is around 3 yrs. of age also he is a lighter sable and he is long
and lanky.  He also has been descented/fixed.  He also has issues with a
litter box like Binky his cagemate, but as I said with Binky newspapers
work wonders.  He is also happy go lucky and loves to sneak up and attack
legs and feet also as they pass by.  Reuben and Binky will work together
on that game its really cute and funny to watch them.

From what I understand from there previous owner she got them both from
a shelter and Reuben even escaped from her for a few days and then came
back how he survived she has no clue but at least he came back.  When he
came back he was very hungry and dehydrated.  It took him a while to get
over the dehydrated part but he is doing great now.  There owner had to
surrender them due to her living arrangements had changed and could no
longer keep them.  So I am hoping we can find them good forever homes.

My name is Rose Watkins I can be reached at
419-764-8034 or 419-557-1362.

My email address is [log in to unmask]

I live 30 minutes west of Toledo around a town called Delta

just call if your interested in these 2 adorable ferrets.  They are
cagemates and I wont seperate them.

Julie you have my permission to post this.  Thank you!

Julie Fossa (772)228-9067, temp.
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
http://www.wcofs.org
International Ferret Congress