From:
Jim Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:24:37 -0400
>I happen to be mixed raced, unemployed, and frankly thought the joke
>was hilarious. In my opinion people today need to lighten up and not
>take things so personally, Not everything that everyone says is a
>personal attack. People need to stop dissecting everything and turning
>a simple light hearted story into a whole political race war. I
>laughed! Thanks!
>Arcelia
>Ferret Friends Inc.

Amen! God bless you and your wisdom. If we can't laugh at ourselves
we're hopeless. Political correctness will be the death of this
society. One of the causes anyway.

Jim Morgan, Catholic Confederate residing in the Federal Satrapy of Ohio
"He came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owed a debt we
couldn't pay."