From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 15:21:54 -0400
we have this puppy, Anais, who loves the ferrets, especially our boy
Gossamer.  She carries him, gently, everywhere, and he plays back with her.
The problem that I think we have is that he was in a plastic cat carrier
and she stuck her head in there and barked.  Now, I was standing six feet
away and my ears were ringing.  should I be worried about little Goss's
hearing?

I had posted a while ago about treaks for insulinomic ferrets, but what do
people think about science diet light, like a couple of kibbles, as a
treat?

thanks

beckers
Widget, Gossamer, Figment, Natasha, Odo, Quark
--
I'm not the one who's so far away, when I feel the snakebite enter my vein -
        Godsmack