From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 1995 15:07:51 -0500
Hello ferret owners!
If you are interested in buying a cage for your ferret/ferrets you should
contact me. I build wood cages (I prefer to call it ferret homes) for our
dear little critters.
The price for a cage is $99 and you get a very large cage 2 feet x 4 feet
x 2 feet. It's does not contain any flimsy plastic parts, it's just made
out of sturdy pine and plywood. The cage is very easy to disassemble for
transportation (5 minutes). At last, but not least, it's pretty to look at.
Carpentry is my job, and perfection is my motto.
Should you be interested in one of my cages, give me a call or write me
an email.

[Moderator's note: OK, you've advertised your product - let's keep the hard-
sell out of your future posts - please email me if you have questions about
this.  Certainly, informative posts about cage construction will always be
welcome though, and mentioning in an informative post that you happen to build
cages is ok.  BIG]

Lars Eriksson (904) 253-6402     [log in to unmask]

Daytona Beach FL.