From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 15:42:02 -0400
I received a call from a distraught owner who said her 2 ferrets were
missing from her home last Sat 4/4.  These were free-roamers.  She said they
were sitting on the couch when she left that morning.  She returned to find
the front door closed but unlocked (could not be sure it was locked or not
when she left) & the ferrets nowhere to be found.  Nothing else seems to be
missing from the residence.  She continues to check the house including
vents, walls, etc.  She also has continues to leave access to the inside.
She filed reports w/the police & animal control.

The location is Richcrest Drive, off Mackland & Powder Springs in Cobb
County.  (I can't believe I didn't get the city)

Descriptions of missing ferrets:
Both MF sable males
std sable, very plump
dark black sable, slight limp in back leg & tail curves to right -
microchipped by Cobb Animal Control

If anyone has come across 2 recently aquired ferrets fitting the above
descriptions, whose origins cannot be accounted for, please contact me
(770) 984-1417.

visit our web page at:  http://www.mindspring.com/~jcrow/gdfa/index.html