Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 15:05:24 EDT
Hi,

I need to get in touch with Mary Van Dahm.  Does anyone have her eMail
address or phone number?  I bought some TF from her at the Ann Arbor GLFA
ferret show.  She called me a bit after and said TF had recalled some of
the bags that had the sell by date the same as mine.  I'd be able tell if
the food was bad by the smell.  I opened the first one last night and I
have the bad food.  She said she would replace it, but now I can't contact
her.

Help please!

Kim