Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:40:11 -0600
Since there is so much controversy on this breeder, perhaps the family
will allow a neutral party, I'd suggest a group of 3 people from
different areas, to go there and look around to factually report what
they find. This would clear up or justify concerns on the McKay
ferret's conditions and environment at this time.

Mutually agreed on unaltered pictures could be taken, showing the true
condition of the environment and the ferrets, and posted for others
to see the truth in visuals. (One post stated the building over the
ferrets was not adequate so a visual of the building would help to
clear up this issue.) I work for a management company part-time and
when people move in or out of rentals, one of our agents is there doing
a walk-through with the tenant, video taping the dwelling and writing
down any concerns/discrpencies. This provides true documented proof of
damages or needed repairs. This may work in the McKay farm situation
too.

Whoever has contact with the McKay family, would you please ask if
they would agree to this type of arrangement?

tle