From:
Rich Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:16:11 EDT
hello again

I've got a question about my little pogo .???

has anybody ever had this problem.??  the first week after he had adrenal
surgery he was slowly recovering and doing well.  then he got a high fever
that we thought was do to 3 people in the house with colds.  we kept him
cool and broke the fever.  then we had that 1 day of 90+ heat and he
acted like he was sufering from the heat.  again we kept him as cool as
poissible.  but now we are stumped ??  his temp.  is normal and every
thing else is good he should be ready to chase the cat and dance the day
away.  but he isn't as of the note he is vary tired , walks 3 or 4 steps
and drops to the ground, he won't drink water except what i hand feed him,
he's been on duck soup for some time now.  and his breathing is is vary
labered .  even the vet is stumped and is not expecting him to last.  yet
i still hope becouse his heart seems strong and he's alert during the
feedings

thanks rich &pogo