From:
"Melissa E. Sutton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:36:56 -0500
Hi, all!

Please go to this link to check out the Backstreet Boys concert tickets
that I've put up for auction.  Proceeds will go to South Florida Ferret
Club & Rescue/NE Florida branch:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems
&userid=luvafuzz&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25.

You will recall that Barbara Ludt of SFFC&R, and Jackie Hawley of the Dook
Nook, have been helping Gentle Ben through his terrible hole-in-palate
ordeal.  These funds should help to compensate for his expensive care and
perhaps help some other fuzzies, too!!

Barbara has been so kind to me; she's let me foster my sweet & dearly
departed Cosmo and arranged for me to pick up other furkids for transport
to Ferret Rescue @ Mutt Management in Sarasota.  She is so selfless & does
so much for others that the least I can do is offer her whatever pittance
I can scrounge together with these tickets so that she can keep helping
all of the furkids that find their way to her.

The concert is in St. Petersburg, Florida (on 2/24/00) so if you know
someone in Florida it would make a great gift!!  If you would prefer to
purchase the tickets and then donate them back TO the shelter, I will
re-sell them with ALL of the money going to SFFC&R, even if I have to
stand outside of the arena to do it!!  LOL

Please, if you are able to bid, be generous in knowing that your monies
will go to a wonderful organization dedicated to helping these beautiful
creatures that we love so much.

Thanks,

Melissa,
proud mom to Dexter, Cocoa, MoJo, RockStar, MacDaddy & Fluffy.... always

P.S. If you prefer to look up my auctions by Seller, please search using
my eBAY name: LuvAFuzz.