From:
"Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:49:17 -0500
I posted recently about getting an apartment inspection and odour problems.
thanx to many suggestions from fmlers, we pass the inspection without
problems.

Wolfy's page is great to start off with
   http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/smell.html
it covers most odour control methods.  other interesting methods I got was
to dry bath the ferrets in flour to remove the smell but not the oils.  and
to bake something yummy if somebody is going to come visit :).

mostly what I did was to get glade apple cinnamon oil scents, which smells
really great.  and to clean with enviromentally friendly non-toxic
cleaners, which smell sort of herbal.

good luck.

// Selina, Birch, Dief, Sprite, Storm, Sand & Bear
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu