From:
Essential Ferret Services of Idaho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 22:42:15 -0600
I run Essential Ferret Services in Idaho, but I also was the VP of
GIraffe Laugh for 3 years and they need the ferret community's help.

Our local non-profit, Giraffe Laugh, is in a nation-wide competition
for a grant. They provide child care and preschool to children 0-6
regardless of a parent's ability to pay: They rock.

I was wondering if you could vote for them, or tweet, encouraging
people to vote for Giraffe Laugh. They are a non-profit and are all
grassroots and they love when I bring in ferrets. They are so close
to winning it.

The voter must go to Seattles Best coffee (on facebook) and like them,
then choose Brewlanthropy, scroll down and vote for Giraffe Laugh. You
can do so each day until midnight on the 18th.

<http://www.facebook.com/SeattlesBestCoffee?sk=app_199010380133043>

Thanks for considering it. If you'd like to know more about Giraffe
Laugh, go to giraffelaugh.org

Laura Baran
Essential Ferret Services Director
Former VP of Giraffe Laugh