Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:55:39 EDT
Sandee will you watch for our little Tigger2, He left us this morning
He's been a real sick boy.  Would you please have Tigger1, Coco Puff,
Cherokee & Sox meet him and show him around.  Tell him Mommy & Daddy and
all these other little ones here miss him.

Goodnight my Sweet Tigger I love you mommys little man.

Please tell the other babies at the Bridge we love and still miss them.

Thank You Katherine & Dale
http://hometown.aol.com/ferreteyes4ever/ferreteyes4everpet.html
Ferreteyes 4 Ever Rescue