Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:53:44 -0500
There was a question with regards to corner proofing your home in today's
FML from Amber.  I have been thinking about this issue lately, since I've
been having corner problems with my own ferret (OK, I admit that I need
to get out more).  I've come up with this:

A ferrets goal is to poop in every corner, weather it's in the house or in
his cage.  If that's the case, then why don't they make the ferret cages
round?  If we ferret people were smart, we'd also buy round houses with
round rooms, thus eliminating all corners.  If that was the case, there
were no corners, would the ferrets still poop at all?  Would they try to
push things together creating an artificial corner just so they could poop
in it?

And most importantly, why have I spent so much time thinking about this
issue.  I bet some of you will think I'm a square, but keeping with the
topic, I'll submit that I'm either a "round" or an "oval"!

Happy Ferreting.
Tony