From:
Adele Asencio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 14:32:39 -0500
Hi I wanted to thank everyone individually but there were so many I
couldn't.  so I'm posting here in hopes everyone at responded to my post
will get my message.  I appreciate everyone's comments and suggestions.
Thank you very much!!!

I wanted to update you on my babies.  I find them a very good home they are
being well taken care of.  Someone that we all know and love has them.  I
wont mention any names because I didn't answer them if I could.  so lets
just say I feel much better now.  because I know they are getting the best
of care and they are with people who love them.  They're happy so I'm happy
and I even have the option to get them back if everything works out in a
mouth are so.  Isn't that great!!

Any got to go I'm at work.  If I got them back I'll let you all know.  I
will still be a member of this list even if I'm ferret less.

Thank you again and thank you Big for having this great list

Adele
 <<...>>
Adele Ex# 4192