From:
Katharine Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:24:17 -0500
While your male who is attacking the female very well could be adrenal,
don't forget that it could be the other way around as well. Often, when
a ferret is being singled out, such as your female, it means that she
could be adrenal as well.

I once adopted a male out to a family with an older female. She had
brought her female here and they got along beautifully. The lady
brought the male back in a few days, my only failed adoption ever. It
seems he had attacked the female to the point that she had to have
stitches!! I was appalled that this happened, and told her to have
her female checked out for adrenal. Sure enough, that was the problem.
I adopted the male to another home and it never happened again.

Katharine
Florida