Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 19:33:13 -0700
Hi all

My hooman waz at da show this weekend and had a bunch of fun.

A little guy named Copenhagen came in.  He waz met by all da member of
da KewlKritters crew to numerous to mention.  I introduced everyone to
everyone so they knew each other.  Things were a little tense for a little
while but it settled down and everyone waz getting along well together.
They were interested in da news so what little he knew he shared with
them.  They were soon done talking and headed off to get a snack at da
Fruit Bar.  Then it waz time to head off and explore and see all da sights
and attractions.  I later seen them over at da Tube Park where they were
going through da practice tubes and basically having a good time.  After
da fun it waz time to enter da races and see how they did.  They were a
wiz at it but Copenhagen and you know who (Not to mention Muttley by name)
as he is still slow and had to sit it out as he has still not gotten any
better at it.  They placed well though.  He said to send lots of luv and
kisses and hugs to hiz new daddy and mommies back there.

A little girl named Lola came in next.  I gave her da tour of da place and
showed her all da sights and attractions.  SHe did not take to others here
though.  She waz pretty tense and standoffish.  I tried to make her feel
at home and she calmed a little.  I said she needed to go to da Ferretvite
Festival and make some friends.  She said she would think about it.  I
think she will come around as this place has a calming affect.  She did
go over to da Fruit Bar and get a snack though and headed off to da Fields
to run for a while.  I later seen her over at da Festival watching what
waz going on.  She waz soon invited to dance with da others.  Although
she did it, she did not care for it.  I think she will evenually make
some friends and get along well but it is going to take a little time.
She said to send lots of luv and kisses to her new mommies and she said
she will wait for you if you don't mind.

I looked up Mylo, Bandit and Baxter in da puter thingy and found them over
at da Krazy Cars watching them race around da track.  They said they had
just had a turn and were resting up for another go.  I gave them your
message and they said they missed you too but were getting along well here
together.  Things are very comfortable and they is a lot to explore and do
to pass da time away.  They said they will be right here when you get here
and not to hurry as they are not going anywhere.  They said to send lots
of luv and kisses and cuddles to their mommy.

I am off to rest as it has been a tiring weekend.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee