From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:38:55 -0400
I forgot to mention that Support Our Shelters has a PayPal account.  It
is under Support (NOT Save) Our Shelters.  There is also an account under
my name, Judith White, but it saves me two bookkeeping steps if you send
it to the SOS account.

Whatever method is most convenient for you, please help the people who are
transporting and adopting the Utah ferrets by making a donation to Support
Our Shelters or purchasing the figurines Lisette has made (see last
night's FML) or purchasing the hammocks Kim Wolf is offering in tonight's
FML.

Blessings
Judith