From:
Sky Wassens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:47:11 +1100
This is tale that many will be familiar with. Your home is a peaceful
land of ferrettyness. Your snuggly cuddle buttons are middle aged, pot
plants and house hold items are left unmolested. You never even both to
check in at the pet shop "just to have a look" at the babies, because
everything is so perfect in ferret land. But then quite by accident you
notice some scruffy, flea ridden, wobbly creature hidden in a corner or
some disreputable establishment with a big sign saying CAUTION I BITE!
and it stares at you with its little face and jumps up and down on its
little legs and you start to think what becomes of such as ferret, and
suddenly your entire life is thrown into total disarray.

Your peaceful little creatures turn into territorial tyrants! There is
hissing, snapping and the production of such terrible stench that my
little angels may well be in contravention of the UN convention on
chemical weapons.

I have been though all this before of course, and I know that
eventually everybody settles down, what's odd is how I seem to entirely
forget how chaotic life becomes when a new little Creature arrives.

Oh Well- at least that sign was wrong the "new one" does not to bite at
all!