From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 08:59:06 PST
Hi you all, this is Misty and Kodiak, boy it is snowing here and Mom took
us outside.  We got to be snowferrets, tunneling under the snow was so much
fun!!!!  even got to slide down the window on the car, so we got to ski
too.  We wanted to stay out but Mom said, no it cold out here.  Maybe we
can talk Mom into making snow ferrets, no snowman allowed here in the yard.
Bye now and all have a safe wonderful holiday.  Mommie we want to go
outside!!!

Dooks, Wardancing all around her to go outside

Misty and Kodiak, Stover, Otis, Bandit, Tazz