From:
Cindy Sooy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 1995 07:39:00 UTC
Linda,

I know exactly what you are going through. Deciding to put a beloved
pet to sleep is the hardest thing to do but it is also the kindest.
I've been through it many times and would give just about anything
not to have to go through it again. There have been a few times I
waited a little longer than I really should have in the hopes that
"tomorrow he would be a little better". I wished afterwards that I
had not waited. It sounds like you were a wonderful mother to C-pi.
You did everything you could for her including making that very
difficult decision to end her suffering.

Take care,
 Cindy