From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:50:41 EDT
::Smoke arises.  You hear a steady "thump, step step, thump, step step,
thump", and a pitter patter of many teensy feet.  The you see pretty little
furry creatures curiously appearing through the smoke, and a woman in a
midnight blue robe walking with a staff.  She then notices you.  Stops.
And grins madly::

Greetings and Salutations ferret puppets!  I was just out for a walk and
thought I'd come by for a visit.

       :: you see a man in the distance leaning on a tree,
          arms crossed, with a ferret on his shoulder::

Don't mind him puppets ... he is missing the red radio flyer wagon with
harrier abilities.  I was just reading yesterdays FML as I was walking
along.  Very interesting stuff when you skim it: Lissettes getting high,
Phyllis is writting GW, Santa's holding ferrets at the ferrstore page,
the Germans are shepparding kibble, Ardith is barfing the BARF diet,
Carla is skunking about, Danielle is putting ferts on a snowboard this
winter, Sukie is cross something (dressing?), Kim admitted to being
Batgirl, and...

         ::she puts her hand up to her head and swoons::

OH my goodness, this is a huge vision.  Wow.

  :: she puts her fingers to either side of her head and concentrates::

I got it!  OK.... Ready??  Someone named "Raffle"s jumping up and down
excited over helping an "August"us ... who lives in "Afghan"istan...

                    ::she squints her eyes:: ...

and is drinking "Columbus"ian coffee??

               ::The Oracle scrutinizes her vision::

Oh my this is a puzzle even for the great Robed One.  Oh puppets I've got
to go gaze into my hairball, and rub my depends... chew on a cheweasil to
so that I can get this vision in more clearly and make some sense of it.

::A "ticket" falls from the sky and flutters by her, she looks, and snaps
it out of the air.  She studies it, and reads it... into the smoke she
goes and mysteriouly dissapears::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/