From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 14:29:26 -0400
Ferret Central is constantly being updated, but today I added a few links I
thought were particularly interesting.

First, the mini-FAQ ("Your Pet Ferret") is now available in PDF format.
Using the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it, print it, and copy
it to hand out at club meetings and so on.  No more waiting for me to mail
you a copy on paper, and no more wrestling with straight Postscript.  (Many
thanks to the folks at Ghostscript for their free ps2pdf converter!)

Second... announcing the new Ferret micro-FAQ!  This is a one-page, tri-fold
brochure covering all the basics of ferret ownership, from ferrets and kids
to vaccinations, food, and litter-training.  Copy a stack and give them to
your vet or pet store to display in their literature rack or on the counter.

Lastly, an excellent article about ferrets recently appeared at the HomeArts
Web site.  Finally, some good press!  Take a look at
http://homearts.com/depts/pastime/37ferrf1.htm
and consider sending a nice note to the folks there.  (Yes, there are one or
two small points I don't agree with, but they're matters of opinion, and all
in all it's a great article.)  You'll recognize the photos from the Ferret
Photo Gallery.

--
- Pam Greene
Ferret Central <http://www.optics.rochester.edu:8080/users/pgreene/>