From:
Del & Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:15:44 +0200
Hi to all on the list.  We are enjoying some wonderful sunshine here in the
Netherlands (a rare thing regrettably)..  So, we have 2 girls almost a year
old.  Slinky is the oldest.  Right after we got her, my 8 year old daughter
accidentally stepped on her, no damage done, but a nasty little poof.
Since then anytime my daughter walks on the floor, Slinky makes a point of
chasing her for a good nip, even drawing blood sometimes.  She will climb
on the couch to bite her on the legs, arms, anywhere available.  Slinky
will even hide under the furniture and wait until a body part comes into
view.  Slinky will lick lick chomp my ankle but never without a
waiting/warning period first.  She does not grant my daughter this.  My
question, how do we break this nasty little habit?  A pop on the nose does
not stop her.  My daughter loves both the girls and still tries to be close
with Slinky.  She has even done some nips on visitors to the house, but
nothing like the ordeal my daughter goes through.  For visitors its almost
like, "let me taste you" and then Slinky is on her way.  Any and all
suggestions/answers/guesses would be appreciated.

Slinky & Beretta's Family