From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 14:50:23 -0500
Q: "Who in the .... appionted (sic) you feret (sic) God? Your (sic) just a
know it all who likes to think he is sumptin (sic) by writing crap no one
ever reads....get a life asswhole (sic)."

A: Now you've done it.  Now my feelings are hurt.  That's it; I quit the
FML.  You'll not have Bob to push around anymore.  I'm out of here.  (I
don't think so.)

BTW, I'm confused by your use of "asswhole." Do you mean I'm a whole ass,
or just don't know the word means a hole in a ass?  And what kind of ass?
A donkey?  A burro?  I'm just curious.  Anyway, you have better start being
polite or I'm going to fry your ass with a lightning bolt, buddy.  You
don't want to irritate a minor deity holding an electrified bacula.

Q: "How are you able to write so much?"