From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:56:25 EDT
Dooks & Hello:

First of all, thank you for all the heartfelt responses about the loss of
Michael.  He will be sorely missed.  You all are a very caring group & I
am proud to be associated with you all. :)

Next, I have recently switched foods for my other fuzzies.  I feed Eukanuba
Ckn mixed with Marshall's Ferret.  Is this a good food for them?  They get
dried pineapple, bananna chips, & ferret treats for snacks.  They love
dried pineapple but I AM careful not to give but one piece a day.

Second, what vitamins are recommended & what about a cat hairball remedy
for them & how often should they be given the remedy?

Does anyone know a good vet in the Athens, GA area?  I can use the UGA vet
school's exotic vets but would rather have someone more personal.  The vet
I had been using does not see ferrets anymore.

Last, what flea "stuff" is advised?  Our Rottie gets "Top Spot" each month
due to an allergy to fleas.  I know I can't use that for the fuzzies &
wondered about a treatment for cats.

Sorry for all the questions, but after losing one yesterday I want to know
I am on the right track.  Give your babies lots of hugs & kises.  We only
have them a short while.

Thanks,
Christa
Rocki & Sno
Holly & Michael playing at the Bridge
Always in my memories and in my heart  :)