From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 1996 03:24:24 -0500
I was asked to post this immediately as the time frame for our plans is very
limited.  Please if you can help us in these areas respond immediately.  I
will set up times for you to contact the CDFA Board and get their input on
the situation and what they need done.
If you are unable to contact us through the online services at [log in to unmask],
please page me at 510.869.9757, enter your number (include the area code
please) followed by *96#, this will let me know this is a call related to
this matter.

I frequently get asked by CA people, besides $$$$ what can I do????  This is
very important and should be little or no cost to the volunteer.

Thanks in advance....

We need California ferret people in the following Assembly Districts to
contact us immediately: Districts: 59 (Bob Marguett-R-LA), 80 (Jim
Battin-R-Palm Desert), 28 (Peter Frusetta-R-Tres Pinos), 29 (Chuck
Poochigian-R-Fresno), 56 (Phil Hawkins-R-Bellflower), and 41 (Sheila
Kuehl-D-Santa Monica)

CDFA1