From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 20:10:28 -0700
Hey folks,

Dave here.  I talked to Dayna for quite some time last night on the phone,
and she is doing great!  She was down for a week recovering from lacerations
to her head.  She accidentally hit her head on a metal beam.  The doc.
fixed her up well, and despite some resistence, she has rested as he has
directed!  She works so dang hard and cares so much about her babies
(fuzzies), that it must have been very hard for her to be recovering from
such a painful wound!  Well, we discussed her absences from the FML, and she
assures me that this is due from time to time to increased workload with new
arrivals and operations!  She is in no way meaning to neglect anyone, and
tries very hard to get on the pooter when she can!  So if it ever happens
again, don't be shocked, don't worry, be patient, and she will reply to you!
The lady is a saint by all means, and she has made her way into many of our
hearts in ways we can't find words to describe!!!

Regarding The Big Adventure: I will finish writing it sometime soon, and
submit it to a publisher (already working out the details), and then I will
make it known on the FML how to order a copy!!!  Thanks to everyone for all
of your very, very wonderful letters of support and enjoyment of my story!

Dayna sent me some pictures via snail-mail to put up on a web-page...the
working address is going to be: http://home.aol.com/DaynasKids

She wants this to be a place where she can share her babies with everyone
when she has new arrivals and special stories and fun/neat pictures of the
kids!  There is nothing on the page right now, but sometime this week it
should have Foggy's photograph as well as Wiggles and many other of her
rescue-ferrets!

Anyways, Lisa is really going to get a tattoo (on her back I think) of Shiva
(our new angel-ferret) standing on a yin-yang symbol (very important to
us)... I wonder, does anyone else out there in FML-Land have a ferret
tattoo???  I wonder if Lisa will start a new craze!

By the way, I put a photo of Lisa on our webpage
>http://home.aol.com/Dookin< if you were wondering what she looks like...as
well as me, since I am on there (before and after my morning coffee - ha ha
ha)!

Well, that's all for now, stay tuned for more details!  If it weren't for
the FML, I'd have to find another outlet for having serious fun!!!

     Dave  =)