From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:07:10 EST
Here we go again...

A handsome single male, dark ruby eyes but not albino.  Has been then
over a month.  He was surrendered because they also have a bird.  I think
he's about 1 year old.  Very active, very interested in his surroundings.

Then we have the ferrets found walking around in Shippan.  They walked
up to someone and basically said "hello, we're ferrets and it's cold out.
Please take us in" and someone did.  They've been there about 2 weeks.
The male is very long.  I can't guess their ages.  Female gave me a
couple of kisses and then so did the boy.  I'll call them sables.

A ferret was also found at the tennis courts in Darien.  Someone picked
him up and took care of him for a couple of weeks but they have small
children (who are very upset that Andre (named for the tennis player)
can't stay with them Andre is currently hanging out in Fairfield but will
be going up to the FACT shelter in the next week or so.

Wouldn't it be nice to give someone a forever home for the upcoming
holiday?  If you have some room and want to give a ferret or two, or
three a reason to be thankful please let me know.  I'll help with
transportation where I can.

Connie, Butch, Maggie, and CB
"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."
George T.  Angell