From:
Monica Mavis Shimmin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 10:00:48 -0500
Just cannot resist adding my positive comment:

I applaud Modern Ferret magazine because they feature people who LOVES
ferrets.  Simply put.  Why sweat the smaller stuff?  I am proud of Tiffany
Taylor simply because she adores her ferrets and cares for them.  So what
she's a porn model.  And if kids under 18 yrs old recognize her face, then
it's the parents who should be responsible, not the Modern Ferret magazine
editors.

Consider all the other things that kids are exposed to these days.  They
hurt much more.

So ... kudos to Modern Ferret!  Bring in more recognizable ferret owners!
Just stay with the focus on ferrets.  smile.

Monica (and 9 adorable ferret fuzzies)