From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 14:31:52 -0700
Hi All~

Sandy and the Adams Family Ferrets made a plea for help for Troy Lynn of
Ferret Family Services in Kansas.

The Kouri Fan Club is proud to answer that call and offer to the highest
bidder a hand-colored Barnaby A. Ferret print by artist Melissa Taylor.
Barnaby is featured in Modern Ferret magazine.  A special thanks goes to
Melissa for making this possible.

All you need to do is visit Kouri's Support Our Shelters News page and
check out the print which will be matted in a 5x7 and framed in an 8x10
and sent to the lucky high bidder at my personal expense.

We expect the bidding to be fast and furious so bidding ends at 11 pm EST
August 1, 2001 with the winner being e-mailed and an announcement will be
made.  The winner will be asked to mail a check or MO made to Ferret
Family Services and sent directly to Troy Lynn.

Please see the print here:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOSnews.html

Anything you can do is greatly appreciated by Kouri's Club, SOS, and Ferret
Family Services.  So if you would like to help in another way please do.

Also check out the 'Ferret Warrior' bumper stickers and the 'Ferret Fun'
Book while you are there.  These help shelter ferrets also.

All money collected goes to shelter ferrets.

Thanks for helping fuzzies in need,
Sharon B.

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.