Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:58:56 -0400
Greetings fellow ferret lovers,

When my male ferret (Spooky) and my female (Xena) play, Spooky often
grabs Xena by the scruff of her neck and drags her across the room.
Most of the time she doesn't seem to mind it. When she doesn't want
him to do it, she twirls out of his grasp easily. Is this normal play
behavior? I've never seen it before, though I've only had one other
couple and one single ferret. I'm asking because I hope it's not a
sign of adrneal problems.

Now for a funny: Yesterday I was running around with Spooky and
roughing him up with my hand because Xena didn't want to play. (Xena
hasn't been playing much with Spooky for the past week; I hope she's
not ill.) Though he bites when I use my hand on him, he's usually
pretty gentle while Xena is not. Well yesterday he got a hold of my
pinky and started trying to drag me! He was latched on tightly and
a bit painfully and walked backwards. I actually moved a couple of
steps! LOL I laughed so hard. To think that this 35.5 oz creature
thought he could drag a 125 lb creature was just so hilarious to me.

Wishing all furkids & their humans good health.

Shron