Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 12:56:29 -0700
Wanted to put my two cents in here on the adrenal topic.  Some of you may
remember back in October of 2003 when my Silver Furzilla was diagnosed
with adrenal disease and kidney failure and given a prognosis of 6
months.  Naturally, adrenal surgery was not an option for a ferret in
kidney failure.  I contacted and herbalist who gave me a special recipe
for him and recommended Noni Juice.  In addition to the Noni juice, I
also gave him red clover (anti tumor).  I also give him Willard Water.
It is now 1.5 years later.  Silver Furzilla lives on with no recurring
symptoms.  He is my miracle boy.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic