Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:28:28 -0800
Hello all!

I wanted to thank all of you who replied regarding my request for
information about diarreah.  I forwarded the information to the concerned
shelter mom.

I apologize for not replying sooner, but I am still battling that rouge
(sic) flu bug that has surely hit all our homes in one way or another
(though, hopefully not).  My kids (fur-kids who were sick earlier in the
month) have mended.  Thank goodness.  NOthing is worse than having sick
furbabies.

Take care and again, thank you for all those who helped.

Lise and the seven fun loving criminals