From:
Toaster Man <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1992 17:43:44 -0400
Well I have a question Would someone be willing to be like a 24 hr. ferret
support person?  What i mean about that I live in a town were the vets dont
know much about ferrets just how to clean their ears and give them their
disempter shot.  I think I would have to drive all the way to Kansas City.
I still dont know were I would go their either.  Im not saying that their
is anything wrong with my ferrets but if all of a sudden something happend
to one I really wouldnt know what to do?  Im sure many people on the list
feel the same way?  So if some kind soul would be willing to answer distress
calls??

_Steve Tietze_

Owner of 2 carpet Sharkes  (Smokey and Bear)