Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:27:58 +0100
Dear All,

OK, now I'm really jealous.  For days I've been reading of all the fab
people that will be attending, people I feel I almost know after 10 years
or so on the FML.  THe roll call is seriously impressive and I'd give
almost anything to go.

So please, would any of you please consider coming over to the UK and
we could have a Symposium over here?  Actually, I know the answer is
probably no as you guys couldn't leave your ferts as I can't leave mine.

OOH!  I KNOW!!!  Webcams!!!  Any chance of streaming the events?

Fingers and paws crossed,
Susan

--
No trees were harmed in the production of this message.  However, a large
number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced.

[Moderator's note: My thoughts, not necessarily those of the committee:
anything/anyplace theoretically is possible in the future.  But I do
know that streaming is out of the question for this one -- the costs
would be prohibitive, for one thing.  BIG]