From:
Never underestimate the power of the dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 1997 13:46:53 EDT
Dooks to ya all,

The "PETCO" in South Attleboro MA is cleaning up it's act since they
remodeled their store.  Before, the fuzzies in the store were on shavings
and the tank looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while.  I went in last
Thursday and I was very pleased to see that the fuzzies were on wood pellets
and the tank was really clean.  Lets hope that they keep it up, for the
fuzzies sake!!  That is where I picked up my little sweetie Pepe'..

Thanks to the folks that wrote to me personally about Rhode Island License
laws concerning fuzzbutts.  The folks at the Providence Town Hall told me to
try the local Animal Control, I'm gonna try the DEM first...

Can anyone give the address of "Modern Ferret", I would like to start
getting a subscription sent to my house (if they do that).  I'm having
trouble locating the magazine in the stores...

                             Sandra/Pepe'