From:
Thomas Osburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 08:29:13 -0400
First I would like to wish all of the mothers of our furbabies A Very Happy
Mother's Day!!

I am sorry if this sounds repetitious, but when reading about flea
problems, I just scan over them because it never concerned me.  Now it
does.  My vet has given me Advantage.  Told me to put .2cc's on the back of
of the neck between the shoulder blades.  My question is do you separate
them temporarily so they do not lick it off each other?  My eight terrors
are always play biting each others scruff.  And if you do, how much time
does it take for the advantage to dry?  I want to do what is safe for these
little guys.  Thanks for all your help.....

Mary