From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 16:42:57 CDT
Hey everybody!
I have been working an a ferret website.  It isnt much,but with your help,
it will grow.  I need pictures!!!Please email me your pics!  I am going to
have a photo gallery.And after it opens,I will have them all posted for
about a month.  Then I will randomly pick one per week,and the winner will
recieve a prize!It might be a hammock,food,vitamins,and so much more.  At
Christmas, the first place winner will receive a free cage.  The second
place winner will receive money to send to their favorite shelter.  Good
deal,huh?  Also, I will have a donation site,where I raise money,and at the
end of a certain period of time,i will draw a persons name.  That person
will then tell me their favorite ferret shelter,and that shelter will
receive all of the cash that we collected!!!!!!!!!  So for now,i just want
pics.  I will keep you updated!

Joseph and Smokey