Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:09:01 EST
Mommy, is 20 old?

:::chuckle:: Well Petunia, it is for you honey, but not for me.

Well is it old for the FML?

Hmmm, well 20 years is a long time for a group message board. But the
FML is a very special message board, made up of very special people.

Don't forget Mr. Bill Mommy, he is special too!

I could never forget Mr. Bill AKA Big. Without him, there would no FML.
24/7 he devotes himself to making sure we get the FML. Think of all
the good things that have happened for ferrets that wouldn't have ever
happened without the FML to tie all these wonderful people together.

I think I love FML people Mommy, and Mr. Bill too!

Yup, we are pretty lucky to know all of these people Petunia.

Happy 20th Anniversary to the FML  --  December 20,  2007
And thank you Bill Gruber for your moderation.
http://www.skweezeme.net/big.html

Robin & Petunia
http://www.skweezeme.net