Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 22:14:21 EDT
Hello FML-ers!

I have info that there are two male ferrets in the Indianapolis Humane
Shelter.  A rescue group was called but since they havn't picked them up
yet (and there are some other confusing things going on there) I thought
I'd post this.  You can call 317-872-5650 to find out more about them.  The
girl that is putting them up for adoption is an employee there, but just
about everyone there would be happy to talk to you.  Everyone there really
loves them (she has already brought them in to the shelter) and it would
be nice to see them go to a good home right away instead of to a half-way
house then being stressed out another time going to another house.  They
are *VERY* loveable and have been de-scented and neutered.  I think they
are probably about 3 years old and really need a dental cleaning.  Other
than that, no more info.  I really hope someone calls because I really
can't take 2 more ferrets in addition to my 6 girls they would REALLY be
a handful !!  I have the promises from the Vets that they will not be
euthanised but finding a good home for them quickly would still be in
theyre best interest because nobody likes to be in a cage all day. :-)

Pam the Human and Abbygayle, Carrot, Emmy, Mischief, Ruby and Skippy