From:
Eric Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:41:45 -0700
It is funny how some people feel the need to constantly pick on what
someone says as opposed to just letting it slide no matter how ludicrous it
sounds to them.  As is the case with the person who made the comment about
body styles of ferrets someone immediately had to get on the defensive and
harass this other person.  I truly believe he/she was just trying to state
an opinion wrong or right and now is being flamed for it.  That is so
typical of certain people on this Fml.  I understand about wanting to make
sure that the facts are straight and wanting to correct someone however
there is no need to do it in a defensive nature because honestly no one is
listening to you when you speak in that manner.  It is one thing to teach
and another to preach.  Lighten up a little and give some of us a break.
Not all of us are as knowledgeable and sometimes it shows but that doesn't
meant hat we want you down our throats for voicing an opinion or asking a
question.  For a while there I was really proud of the way everyone really
chilled out and started to answer questions in a nice manner no matter how
they felt about it.  But I guess you always have to have someone who just
can't be nice!

thanks!