Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 09:28:35 -0500
With this year's cold and flu season as severe as it is I thought I'd
share some items that I regularly use to treat my weezils with sniffles
and stuffy noses. I've used the following items with great success.

Children's Triaminic Cold and Allergy Orange Flavor - they seem to like
the orange flavor so you get more in them and not on you! A good thing.

Neosynephrine Regular Nasal Spray - for those weezils with very, very
stuffy noses - just one spray right up at their nasal openings usually
does the trick.

Ferret Vet RX or just Vet RX - a couple drops rubbed right on those
stuffy noses.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please just drop me
an email,

Vickie

Vickie McKimmey

Just a Business of Ferrets
www.jbferret.com
American Ferret Association
Director of Shows and Special Events
www.ferret.org
Author of Ferrets: An Animal Planet Pet Care Library Series Book