From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 02:22:08 +0000
Dear Mr. L. -

Yesterday you posted an FLO telephone intercept that had me describing
a ferret bite to Sukie as being " just on the inside of my big toenail
and also directly underneath on the fleshy bottom."

Just to let you know for future reference, I am actually a horse, and
not a person. I don't have separate primate-like *toes* as such, but I
most assuredly have four large hooves. (This complicates typing.) Being
a Percheron, (I come from a long line of enormous draft horses) I also
have furry ankles. When I need to earn extra cash I pull a Budweiser
wagon.

Just to let you know.

The FLO needs a better class of spy, obviously.

Alexandra in MA