From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:48:13 -0500
Insulinoma's are initially teeny tiny, so tiny that not all may be found
when surgery is performed.  Our vet removes what he can find, if there
arent' too many.  The last surgery he removed one so small I don't know
how he found it (he said it was a different color).  That was on Bubba
and his glucose without pediapred had been 70.  I've had others whose
glucose was still low after insulinoma surgeries.

Last evening it was very quiet at home.... till 10:30.  I'm not sure
if it was my vacuuming that woke them up but my goodness were the few
that were up full of it.  When I went to bed at 12:30 several were still
up wrestling.  I enjoy going to sleep to the soft vocals of playing
ferrets. :-)

Sometimes when the little ones are sleeping I find myself actually
tip-toeing through the house and not doing noisy tasks (such as
vacuuming) so I don't wake them.  How silly of me!  They sleep all day
while I'm at work!

Perhaps tonight I'll go around and tickle bellies of sleeping ferrets. :-)

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org