From:
Debbie Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:32:16 -0600
I just want to say thank you for all of the lovely e-mails I received after
the loss of Miller.  It made the loss and grief that I felt during that
devasting and emotional time easier to bear.  Knowing I was not alone.
The days I spent reading the e-mails and viewing the internet postcards I
received, I just sat at the computer with tears streaming down my face.
They were all so special to me and I will never forget the kindness to
those who sent them.

Thanks Sandee for greeting Miller at the Rainbow Bridge.  I know his
favorite place has to be Hammock Heaven.