From:
Deborah Bistodeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 17:12:23 EDT
Chuckling here.  When the Anonymous posted about the ferret barking, it
reminded us of our two precious ferrets that passed away.  They both were
given to me to live with us at our shelters as our permanent residents by
another shelter because they barked so much.  Every single walk, step,
play, wardance or casually wander, any single walk (not rest or sleep)
movement they made, they barked.  It was as if they were the ongoing
sirens at all times.  We had them from others because we were deaf and
we had the opportunity to turn off our hearing aids if it drove us crazy
with their continous barkings when other people weren't so lucky.  It
struck me so funny sometimes.  Now I missed those continous barkings
since they passed away.  We heard barkings once in a while when ferrets
got scared or alarmed in such great fright about something.  Enjoy the
barks.

April