From:
Duchess of Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:45:09 -0800
I wonder about Aniston, too.  I know that Brad Pitt loves animals very
much, and I just assumed she did, too (I mean really... would _you_
marry anyone who didn't share your love of animals?).

I am stuck in the office, nowhere near a VCR.  Please tape it, somebody!
And, did *anybody* get to tape the formal apology this morning?  If
nothing else, I bet it will be on Entertainment Tonight tonight (that's
an NBC show, right?) I'd like to download it to my computer and make an
.rm for all the ferret sites.

Anyone here know somebody with Ferrets Anonymous?  They should definitely
try to get interviewed on the KRLA radio show, "The Pet Show" hosted by
Warren Eckstein (Contact: Gerry Porter or Mike Casey at Hanson & Schwam

I probably already posted this on the group, but here is my coverage from
the movie premiere, where I got to meet Rodolfo the ferret.

http://www.fantasticadaily.com/premiere_coverage.php?pID=72

If any of you have ferret websites, feel free to link.

Best,
Staci